Citizen Men’s AT4008 51E Perpetual Chrono A-T Watch
AT4008 51E Review
Amazon review: This is a review of the watch, not the seller. Citizen’s work well and this has many functions. Perpetual, atomic time, eco-drive. Citizens are well made and this is one of the few with a sapphire crystal, not a mineral crystal (so it won’t scratch easily).
I tried but the atomic function wouldn’t work or it was permanently a second off. It’s got a lot of goodies but is not cheap — probably why few have sold on Amazon as, say, compared with the 8700 movement watches by Citizen. (They’re a bit flashier in general and somewhat cheaper — but no sapphire crystal).
If you can get an atomic signal easily that helps justify the price and makes it very accurate indeed.
Recommended for those willing to spend.
Description:Embrace the effortless style that comes with a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. Imaging never having to worry about winding a watch or making sure it has a functional battery. The perfect everyday timepiece that rarely requires your attention, wearing an Eco-Drive allows you to turn your attention to the more important things in life.
- Binding: Watch
- Brand: Citizen
- EAN: 0013205093074
- Feature: Atomic timekeeping, the most accurate watch in the world
- Feature: Stainless steel case and bracelet, 42mm case
- Feature: Non reflective sapphire glass
- Feature: 1 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, radio controlled in 5 time zones, alarm, 12/24 hour time, power reserve indicator
- Feature: 200 meters water resistant
- Label: Citizen
- Manufacturer: Citizen
- ProductGroup: Watch
- ProductTypeName: WATCH
- Publisher: Citizen
- ReleaseDate: 2012-02-20
- SKU: 12260939
- Studio: Citizen
- Title: Citizen Men’s AT4008 51E Perpetual Chrono A-T Watch
- UPC: 013205093074